
Gracie and Braxton had a wonderful time trick or treating last night. Gracie dressed as a witch, and Braxton was Lightning McQueen. Braxton had been home all day with Mommy cause he wasn't feeling too well. I wasn't sure if I should let him go out or not since he had a runny nose all day. Then wasn't real sure that he wanted to go out, but at the last minute as Mike and Gracie were ready to walk out the door to go meet the neighbors, he decided that he wanted to go too. So we let him go. I stayed home and passed out candy, and about 20-25 minutes later Mike brought him home. When he came in the door, Braxton said "Mom that was fun!!" He had about 15 pieces of candy in his bucket, and couldn't have been happier. Gracie and Mike came back about 40 minutes later, and Gracie had a bucket full of candy!!!! So it was another successful Halloween!!!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Trick or Treat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
They are SO cute!! Kasia
Post a Comment