Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Keka!!!

HaPpY bIrThDaY jEsS!!!!




Today is my Bestest girls birthday....

She will probably be mad at me for this, but.......she is older than me...again...for the next 6 months!!! HAHAHA.....(Jess, you knew that was coming!!!)


Here is a list of 34 reason I call her my BESTEST!!!!

1. She is a great listener, and she loves to talk :)
2. She ALWAYS makes me laugh
3. She is a great gift giver
4. She loves Chocolate :)
5. She likes to read (when she has time)
6. She has more energy than anyone I know (she teaches Pre-K)
7. She is very generous
8. She loves garage sales
9. She is always fun to be with
10. She plays (played) the drums.
11. She is great with kids and kids love her
12. She loves baseball (Boston Red Sox, to be exact)
13. She snorts when she laughs
14. She claims to love the Packers (or Brett Farve)
. She is an Illini fan
16. She is always honest, even if you don't want to hear the truth!!!
17. She is a Motley Crue fan
18. She is very creative
19. She likes to play the air guitar
20. She is very close with her family
21. She is very happy with her life
22. She is a very strong person
23. We have known each other since before Kindergarten
24. She is always there if I need her
25. She has great friends (besides me)
26. Her favorite season is summer
27. She loves purses (thanks to me)
28. She won't fly on a plane unless absolutely necessary
29. She is a great singer
30. She loves to listen to music and dance!!!
31. She loves office supplies (ha!)
32. She drinks Diet Coke (or used to)
33. She sees the best in everyone
34. She is a great mom and friend.



I hope that you have a wonderful day!!! I miss you girl.

And I am so glad that you are my best friend.

Lalu!!!

B~









No comments:

Troops