Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy GrAm!!!

HAPPY 76TH BIRTHDAY GRAM!!!

Just wanted to put a Birthday wish out for my Gram!!!
For those of you that know my Grandma Dixie, I don't have to tell you what a great person she is. She has proved to me in the last month and a half that she is one, if not the strongest person I know (with my momma in a close second place behind Gram). Despite all that he has had to deal with in the last month, everytime I see her she has a smile on her face!!! I would love to tell you 76 reasons why I love her, but I could double or triple that list.

So Gram, I hope that you have a great day...and just in case I forgot to tell you...I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

The Weidners said...

Brandie, your grandma is a very special person to me too! I hope she had a great day. I know I will never forget all the things she has done for me. No one could make a better peanut butter sandwich for me than Dixie! Happy Birthday Dixie!

Christie

Troops