I said that I would post pictures when I could of what my house looks like since our basement flooded....so here they are as promised. This is our dining room!!!! You can barely see the dining room table in there. So needless to say, we don't eat at the dining room table these days. There is also a couch in the dining room, which you can barely see, two toy boxes, computer and all equipment, speakers, and much more.
And I am so happy to say, we are getting the padding and carpeting put back down in the basement next week, so I can get my house back to normal. I feel like my house has been like this for months, and it has actually only been a little over a week. It is driving me nuts!!!!! I think that Mike will confirm this!!! I will also get to start parking in the garage again, it is also full of basement furniture. I CAN'T WAIT!





No comments:
Post a Comment