Every year the Kindergarten class at Gracie's school puts on a Circus during the last week of school.....Gracie was a tightrope walker this year.
***And of course I took my camera, not the one that my darling husband bought me for Christmas, OH NO, that one broke a couple weeks ago, and I am working on getting it sent in to the company to be fixed, so in the mean time I have to use the other camera we have. It is a nice camera...but for some reason very few of my pictures turned out. Luckily, I did shoot some short videos on it too, and they did turn out a little better then the pictures. ***
This is Gracie walking the tightrope
The circus lasted about 45 minutes, and it was so cute. Every child in Kindergarten had a job to do in the circus. They had elephants, lions, tigers, magicians, muscle men, clowns, tightrope walkers, and gymnasts. The elephants (the girls) came in at the beginning and had to raise the bigtop...it was really cute.
Here is Gracie as an elephant, getting ready to raise the bigtop. She is the one right in the middle..with the pink and black leotard on. Again, sorry for the blurry, blurry pictures.
Lions and tigers...and the clown in the orange is Gracie teacher.Magician
Muscle men
and clowns.....
And the clowns, doing what they do best...also had fun spraying the crowd with silly string...and water guns!!!
After this the elephants (boys this time) came out and lowered the big top. Which signaled the end of the show.
After that we got to go back to Gracie's class room and watch her get presented her Kindergarten certificate, and pick up some stuff that they had made throughout the year!
Here is Gracie sitting in her chair...and the pile of stuff behind her, that was the stuff they had been working on all year, I don't know if you can tell or not, but that was a huge pile of stuff!!!
Her teacher is very creative and they did a ton of really cute things, that I am not sure how I will ever part with...but I am sure that someday, I will have to. But for now....I am keeping them.
Here is Gracie getting her certificate...and good attendance award (NICE), she missed less than 2 days which qualified her for that award (actually she only missed a half a day this year!!!)
After all certificates were given out, we got to watch a little movie that her teacher put together of this class and things they did this year (once again, the talented and creative side of this teacher coming out). It was very touching with the music, and the little poems that she put in it....made me kind of teary eyed when I was watching (I know this doesn't surprise some of you), but I wasn't the only parent (or mother) with tears!!!!
So Gracie's very last day of school is tomorrow, she has to go to get her report card and say goodbye for the summer, and it is off to 1st grade!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment