We have a new pet at our house, and by the title of the post I bet you can figure out what it is......or can you????
Is it a frog or a toad??? What is the difference???? I am not sure myself. And Gracie also wanted to know if it was a boy or girl...WHAT????
I also know that I am not sure what you feed them either...besides flies!!! And how do you catch a fly without killing it???
Gracie caught this little guy at a friend of Mike's house over the weekend, and we had to bring him home!!! I told her that he better not get loose in my house. Ugh I can't imagine trying to find him.
So here are some pics of the little dude...enjoy!!!!
I am still not sure that I like him in my house....but oh well. 
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Frog vs. Toad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment