Friday, July 11, 2008

Why is he so quiet????

So this afternoon as I am frantically trying to check off things on my TO DO ON VACATION LIST...
Braxton was all over the place...running (which he knows he isn't supposed to do in the house) from his room to the living room....driving his trucks, yelling at me to watch him do a flip off the couch (totally safe right???), and so on and so forth.
All of a sudden, Gracie and I were in her room and she asked me what Braxton was doing..........hhhmmm???? Not real sure, he is very quiet.
So she said that she would go check on him, she came back and said...Braxton is asleep!!! WHAT???? He just fell asleep????????
So I went into the living room, and sure enough....crashed!!!!
So how could I avoid taking pictures of the sweet, innocent...and QUIET Braxton?????




He wasn't covered up so I grabbed the closest blankie for him.....I know...PINK...his dad will LOVE it!!!!

No comments:

Troops