Gracie and Braxton both had their spring parties at school on the 20th of March.
It was Gracie's turn to bring snacks for this party...so I put on my creative hat and away I went.
I am far from being Martha Stewart...VERY FAR, but Gracie was very excited about the cupcakes that I made.
They are little chicks...sorry the pics are kind of blurry.

They were so much fun to make, just wish that I had more time to do things like this!!!
I did get to go to the school for their parties and visit both of their classrooms.
I went to Braxton's room first, they were all busy playing when I got there...but once I was spotted I got the tour of the room from about 10 little ones. Then Braxton asked me to read a book to him so I sat on the floor with him and before I knew it I have about 7 little ones sitting around me listening to me read them a Dora book.
Then it was time for them to pick up....and I just don't understand this, Braxton will not pick up anything at home without putting up a fight. His teacher turned the lights off to get their attention, then when she turned them back on she told them it was time to pick up and they were off!!!! It took them no time to pick up that room, and Braxton never stopped picking up....AMAZING!!!! Now I know that he can do it.....and I also know that he chooses NOT to do it at home!!!!
Then it was time to get hands clean, and get ready for snack time...They sing the cutest little song before they have snack, then they thank everyone that brought snacks and drinks for that day. His teachers have an awesome program.
Braxton having snack.
Then it was off to Gracie's classroom....which I was a little late for, both parties (snack times) were at the same time....which made it a little hard.
This is the only picture I got of her. They had already had their snack and were headed out side for an EXTRA recess, before getting out for a week long SPRING BREAK!!!! 
While her class went back out for recess, I headed back down to see what Braxton was doing. They had went potty and to the gym to ride BIKES!!!!
Love these little bikes they have, and they have a blast on them. 
I could tell that everyone...including the teachers were itching to get out of the building at the end of the day for a much deserved spring break.
*************************************************************************************
Just a few random things....
Braxton has finally figured out how to ski on the Wii!!!
And I couldn't resist taking a couple pics of him on it.....he is too cute!!!!

This is what I came home to a couple weeks ago......
Braxton with his face painted....He says that it is supposed to look like Batman...
They had a chart at school, and if they told their teacher that they brushed their teeth every day for a week then at the end of the week they got their faces painted.
LOVE IT!!!!!!
Miss Gracie...after being sick with the flu for 4 days. And she loves this picture cause she has one of Uncle B's OLD shirts on that she got from Nana's house!!!! It is now one of her favorite night shirts....thanks for leaving that at Mom's B!!!!
Gracie playing outside. Love this picture of her. 
Sunday, March 29, 2009
A few things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment