Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random pictures

Not too much going on with us this week. The kids are attending Bible School this week. They have two more nights to go.

We also have guests coming in for the weekend. My dad and Lois will be here tomorrow evening, we are all very excited to see them. They will be here for the whole weekend, I am sure that I will have lots of pictures next week.
Here are a few random pictures that I took last weekend.
Braxton loves playing with Mike's tape measure, especially cause it is battery operated and works with the push of a button. He is measuring everything he can!!! But the funny part....it is pretty heavy and he tries to hang it on his pants.....which creates a small problem....see below!!!

Mike was working on cleaning out the garage last weekend...and Braxton found Mike's stocking cap from last winter....so he put it on. It was pretty warm for a stocking cap, but he didn't care. I took 3 pictures of him with it on and you can barely see his eyes in any of them....go figure!!!
Gracie decided that she didn't want to wear a hat, but she wanted to show off her shirt that papa got her last summer in Nashville. It is a little big, so I had to tie knots in the straps...but it worked.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

SO cute! What cheese-ers!!

Troops