I know, I know....I am still alive.
*****************************************************************************
Tonight I had to go help Gracie's girl scout leaders pick up 180 cases of Girl Scout cookies, and the kids rode along to help (???). They seemed to be more in the way, but the other leaders praised them for all the help they gave us loading boxes!!!
Anyway, we were on our way there and Braxton pipes up from the backseat and this is how our conversation went.....
Braxton.... Mommy, Abby and Kierstin think that they are the prettiest girls in my class
Me.... Well do you think that they are the prettiest girls in your class???
B....No, I told them that I am the awesome, cool, pretty and handsome one
Me....trying not to laugh....You are right buddy, you are the coolest, most awesome pretty handsome boy I know
B.....I know mom!!!
I wish that I would have had a camera to show you the face that he gave me after I said that....he was so proud.
I love his conversations lately.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
pretty, handsome, cool and awesome???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He is just like his grandpa, cool and he wants everone to know it.
Post a Comment