Thursday, March 5, 2009

So late.

Trying to play catch up here.......Just want to share some photos from the trip that my mom, my kids and myself took to see my brother back in January. We went for a long weekend and had a belated Christmas with my brother, Nikki, and Colton. We had so much fun!!!!

Braxton enjoying the trip....


Gracie...smiling as usual.


When we got there the kids were itching to open Christmas presents.....but we told them that they had to first eat their dinner. That was excellent bribery...I think that all 3 kids ate every bite!!!! Here are just a few pics of the trip.

Colton giving his nana BIG LOVES before he opened his Christmas presents.
What a sweet boy.....he gets that from his Aunt SIS!!!


Colt showing off his NEW Patriots shirt that we got him.


B...loving his new BRADY Patriots jersey that I got him.....I was so excited for him to open it. I knew that he would love it.



Braxton with his new Daniel Boone hat that Uncle B got him.
He said....Mom it has a tail on it!!!!



Gracie got a lot of cool Christmas presents too...but I didn't get any pics of her with them. She was too worried about playing with the dogs!!! Which we have hundreds of pictures of the dogs too....but I decided not to share all those with you.

Colton being silly while Aunt Sis was trying to get a good family shot!!


Braxton loving his Uncle B the first morning we were there.


Braxton getting some sympathy from Uncle B when he fell and got hurt.
He loves his Uncle B.


Colton is absolutely in love with anything Army. I asked him if he was going to play football when he got bigger and he told me....Yes, in the Army.
So Colton got some Army gear too....from one of his grandparents.....
It is so cute...it even says PNUT on it for his name.


We had a great time at my brothers, and they just recently bought a house. What a great set up they have. He has a huge "SHOP" or SHACK (as Gracie calls it) in the back yard that is probably bigger than their house. But it is perfect. B spends most of his time out there, and that is great for him. He is always building, tinkering, cutting wood...or something. But it keeps him occupied. The kids loved being able to go outside and run in the yard.
And Braxton was quite impressed when Uncle B got out his bow and arrow and had a few practice shots at the deer set up that he has. Braxton loved it.

Nikki, Colton and B.




We found out shortly after we got home that they are also expecting another baby into their family!!!! I can't wait!!! Colton wants a baby brother...and wants to name him Jake. But.....Aunt Sis thinks that they need a baby girl!!!!


No comments:

Troops